I love going to art galleries. I am a guy who would buy a print rather than buy an original - James McAvoy, Actor
I also print work for other Artists, Designers, and Creatives. I will be launching a website to exhibit these works online soon.
The HP Designjet Z3100ps GP 1117mm (44-in) Photo Printer provides 200-year+ quality with their 12 HP Vivera pigment inks. Consistent, accurate colour with embedded spectrophotometer.
This prints up to 1117mm wide by any length (subject to application file size limits). Typical substrates:
- Somerset Velvet 255 gm2: Limited Edition work
- Coated Stock 90 gm2: cost-effective proofs
- Satin and Gloss 260 gm2: Mainly photographic
- Canvas 400 gm2: Mainly Artist editions
Primarily used for:
- Archive Quality Digital Print Editions
- Archive Quality Photography output
- Artist/Designer samples
- Design proofs
- Large format visuals and presentation materials
- Exhibitions and launches
If you’d like to talk about using the printer for any project then Contact me.